Our regular meeting night is the first Monday following the first Sunday of each month. We occasionally change the meeting date as our schedule requires, but we always list the correct date well in advance both on this website and in our monthly newsletter. Our meetings are open to everyone without charge – feel free to attend and find out what our Society is all about!
Meetings typically consist of a brief business meeting to conduct our club’s routine activities, a special presentation on an orchid subject, an orchid raffle (2 tickets for $1), and a Show Table where members can display their flowering plants for everyone to see. For more information, please contact any of our officers.
- “Orchids 101” Meetings – not being scheduled yet for this year.
- Social “Hour” (free-form schmoozing) 6:00 – 6:30 p.m.
- Main meeting begins at 6:30 p.m.
Map to Louis S. Wolk Jewish Community Center
GROS 2023-2024 Season Schedule
- Monday, September 11, 2023 – Luis Matienzo – “Latin American Slippers”
- Louis S. Wolk Jewish Community Center – 6:30 p.m. general meeting in one section of the Auditorium
- October 21, 2023 – The Auction
- Louis S. Wolk Jewish Community Center – 10:00 a.m.
- November 2023 – TBA
- Louis S. Wolk Jewish Community Center – time TBA – general meeting in one section of the Auditorium
- December 2023 – TBA
- Louis S. Wolk Jewish Community Center – time TBA – general meeting in one section of the Auditorium.
- January 2024 – TBA
- February, 2024 – TBA
- March 2024 – TBA
- April, 2024 – No meeting post-Orchid Show
- May 2024 – TBA
- June 2024 – The Picnic – TBA