Showing the single result
The Genesee Region Orchid Society (GROS) is a 501(c) non-profit organization based in Rochester, NY.
Our regular meeting night is the first Monday following the first Sunday of each month. We occasionally change the meeting date as our schedule requires, but we always list the correct date well in advance both on this website and in our monthly newsletter. Our meetings are open to everyone without charge – feel free to attend and find out what our Society is all about!
Meetings typically consist of a brief business meeting to conduct our club’s routine activities, a special presentation on an orchid subject, an orchid raffle (2 tickets for $1), and a Show Table where members can display their flowering plants for everyone to see. For more information, please contact any of our officers.
See our entire meeting schedule with all locations and maps here.
- Free admission to our annual Spring Show
- Notices of special vendor discounts and pre-ordering opportunities
- Voting privileges for officers and constitutional changes.
- Click here to see our Bylaws.
- The dues for single membership are $20. Family membership dues are $25.
Download a membership application here.
Follow us on Facebook!