2022 Orchid Show Schedule
- Friday, April 1, 2022
- 9:00am – 8:00pm – Set Up – All displays must be setup this day
- 9:00am – 6:00pm – Plant Registration
- Saturday, April 2, 2022
- 7:30am – 9:00am – Judges/Clerks Breakfast*
- 9:00am – 9:30am – Judging/Clerking Meeting*
- 9:30 am -12:00 Noon – Judging/Ribbons*
- 12:00 Noon – 1:00pm – Judges Lunch*
- 10:00am – 5:00pm – Show/ Sales Open to Public
- 5:00 p.m. – Show closes for the day.
- Sunday, April 3, 2022
- 9:00am – 10:00am – Photo Hour – Tripods allowed in Show area
- 10:00am – 4:00pm – Show/Sales Open to Public
- 4:00 pm – Show closes.
*indicates this event not open to the public.
How to Enter Plants in the GROS Exhibit
Check out the step-by-step instructions 2020 GROS Club Exhibit Registration_Instructions you can download from here.
Our Show Vendors for 2022 – TBA
Our wonderful vendors will be bringing an enormous selection of orchids – and potting supplies – for sale at great prices. As always, there will be plenty of free advice on growing and caring for your purchases.
Visit our Orchid Rx Table!
New this year is our Orchid Rx Table, where our expert orchid growers will be on hand during Show hours to answer all of your questions about orchids. Whether it’s growing orchids indoors under lights, in a greenhouse or on your windowsills, we’ll have free expert advice all day long. Having problems with diseases or insects on your plants? We can help. Stop by and chat with our friendly Society members!
Orchid Repotting Service – $5
Do you have orchids that you know need to be repotted, but you just aren’t sure how to go about it? Our crack team of expert growers will repot your orchid plant for just $5, with fresh growing medium and plenty of advice on how to keep your orchid healthy and happy. If you bought your orchid a while ago at a big box store, it probably needs repotting!